2011年1月8日土曜日

Lets Battle Spirits!

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you.

I'm Soliel.

I am an avid Yugioh player, and currently blog for Only the Duel.

But this blog isnt about Yugioh. Its about Battle Spirits.

I have just started(like literally) Battle Spirits. ^.^


So the deck I used to start was Seig Evolution Revolution! ("High Ranker Deck")

Because of my previous experience with card games(such as Yugioh, Duel Masters, Magic the Gathering, etc), I could make quite some changes that would make the deck better.

Of course, with a little help from the wiki :p

Anyhows, I read up on quite a lot of the rules, so I sorta did know how to play.

The actual game being quite easy does help though haha.


So yes, what kind of deck does a guy who has NEVER played a game of battle spirits make?

It looks something like this:

Soliel Beat (lol)

3 The Ultimate Dragon Emperor Sieg Sol Fried
3 The Shaman Dragno
3 The Dinoman Tyrannoid
3 The Bomb Soldier Dragno
3 Erimakilizard
2 The Ultimate Dragon Ride Seig Crimson
2 The Halberd Braver Arc
2 Dark Ankillersaurus
2 Dragsaurus
1 The Deity Sieg Catastrophedragon
1 The Sacred Emperor Seigfrieden

3 Extra Draw
2 Double Draw
2 Flame Cyclone
2 Victory Fire
2 Silent Wall

3 The Burning Canyon
2 The Imperial Dragoon's Round Table
1 The Canyon Where the Sage Lives

Anyhows, Ill try to blog about all my experiences in Battle Spirits.

Every game I'll be seeing card I have never seen before, and be learning lingo and such, so yeah.

Join me in my journey into the world of battle spirits!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Glad to see a blog about battle spirits. I just wish the game kept on going in the united states

    返信削除