2011年8月23日火曜日

Shop Tournament!

4th PLACE T.T

12 person tournament.

So its pretty cool.

1st Round VS: Blue/Purple Assault

I didnt even see any assault. Any nexus that went down burned up pretty quickly.

They forbid Vulture and spam 5 nexus. I pheonix sword. They surrender.

WIN!

2nd Round: VS Green/Blue Nobunaga.

Yes they had Seven Storm. He drew into EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

But too bad.

Absorbing Triumphant Arch Sez NO.

Phobos Dragoon -> Strike Apollo -> Game.

WIN!

3rd Round: VS I have no idea.

I start with a Birthplace of Sword.

He opens with Veloci Harpe(Level 2) and Igua Buggy(level 1).

He attacks with both, and I give him 2 life.

I draw, dont even look at the card, drop SEIG CRIMISON, roast the 2 spirits, add 2 cores.

Brave Cerebelord.

Triple Symbol X2 For the win.

So I hear Seig Crimison is pretty good.

WIN!


Semi Finals: VS Purple/White/Yellow Wig

A bit of back and forth, with Aquilam -> Danderabbit -> Pheonix Cannon -> Random stuff.

He cuts down my life to 2 pretty quickly, but im still ahead in cards.

He summons 2 weenie monsters, and drops Wig Bind. GG.

PWNT

For 3rd place: VS Red/White Control.

A sorta mirror match, the difference being that I dont have Pheonix Cannon T.T

Start!

Ball Gunner, Ball Gunner, Cerebelord, Chiyu.

Whut?

Draw!

Melodious Harp.

>.>

Take 2 life.

Draw!

Cerebelord.

T.T

Pwnt.


Result: 4th place with 3 wins, 2 loss.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿